Monday 5 December 2011

First Time Attend Bel 120 Class

My first expect at Miss Zuraidah is she speak in English clearly . I hope at the end of last semester i can speak in English confidently and fluently . I hope so ??? About 1 weeks i enter BEL 120 classes . Miss Zuraidah is friendly and kind person . My first assignment on bel 120 was my first expectations on bel 120 class . On my expectation essay . I write about my friend and Miss Zuraidah . Haha . I do my assignment just in 30 minutes only . Huhu . There must be a lot of mistake in my essay . Hope Miss Zuraidah can help me to improve my english writting and listening . Miss Zuraidah ask us to create a blog and the tittle of the blog must be bel 120 class . every day we all must update the blog and Miss Zuraidah will check it in front of class . Okay . That all I want to share to all of you . 

No comments:

Post a Comment